Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sleep Depravation for Mommas

I figure at this rate, by the time I am 60, I will get a full night sleep! When I read about the Proverbs 31 woman, I am pretty sure she was exhausted, too. When you are tired, you don't look yourself. Maybe that is why women had to cover thier heads in church ! LOL
A lot of it is my own fault. I am Facebook crazy right now...under Tonya Barker in Albany, NY. I could be on that stupid thing for hours taken quizzes, karate chopping people, giving people sushi and sending them songs. Who would ever want to leave??
Tonight, though, I AM going to go to bed early...hopefully. That is what I say everynight, and I get sucked into something else. Just one more eHow article, one more post, one more link, one more...........
We would tell our children NO, go to bed. Why can we not take our own advice? Ok, why can I not take my own advice. Sorry to through you all in my "soup". Forgive, you all are probably very diligent at getting to bed on time and rising with the dawn. Bottle whatever you have and send it my way, will ya? Sister to sister??
So, I really will attempt sleep before 1 a.m. I promise...and I will even be accountable and tell you all tomorrow. Cross my heart!

No comments: