Sunday, March 1, 2009

St. Patty's Day is Coming Soon!


Shop Irish - Jewelry


St. Patrick's Day is coming soon and maybe you are struggling with finding a gift. Shop Irish.com has awesome products. I am sure you could find what you are looking for here!

I love St. Patrick's Day for two reasons: I am Irish! I LOVE emerald green. I have a Super Poke Pet on Face Book...can I get a "YEA, FOR POK
E PETS!!" They have St. Patrick's Day items. I have an EMERALD ROOM! My dream room! I hope my St. Patrick's Piggie will take you there.


Here are some of the products from ShopIrish.Com.




Green Sequined Baseball Hat


Women's Personalized Grandma etc Claddagh Design Sweatshirt


Baby Irish Diva Onesie


Irish Scream Hot Sauce


Shamrock Bouquet Stained Glass Window


Only for Leprechauns Figurine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

quite interesting and thanks to u for the better idea

Night Owl Mama said...

Wooo whoooo we are Irish too. luv celebrating I have to check out that site. I can't find anything around here for the baby to wear. thanks

lOL on your night hours...you and I can so hang out. LOL .my 3 year old woke up at 10pm last night and was up til 4am slept til noon. just insane