Sunday, January 17, 2010

Are We Having Fun Yet?

Everyone in my household is enduring some level of sickness. I am going on two weeks with mine. I was the last to the doctor's for antibiotics...can't hear..sinus infection. The 9 year old, and 2 year old have been medicated and on the way out of this. My 15 year old and hubs are in the beginning. And as a side note, the hubs is OFFICIALLY sick now..and surprise, surprise...the "magical cough syrup" did not HEAL him.

EVERYONE is SICK of:
Hearing me saying: What did you say?
Listening to my 2 year old scream constantly from his first prednisone "high"
Listening to the blow-by-blow report of every step of my 9 year old's video game character
Listening to the "SNUFFING" of my 15 year old's nose
Listening to the "disbelief" of my hubs that he is sick AND the 2 year old is still screaming!



So....are we having fun yet???

YES WE ARE!!!




No comments: