Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just For Fun


Hello all! I wanted my first post to share a couple of things. The first being the title of my blog.

When I was a little girl, my grandmother, Nani, who is now 84, used to sing to me a song about "loving you a bushel 'n a peck". I don't remember the tune, and I don't think she remembered it much then either. I do remember how much fun the song was and how loved I felt when she sang it to me. I loved that she shared it with me.

Now for the title of the post. How often do mommas really get to do something, for themselves , just for fun? We have fun with our kids, our husbands, our friends. Alone time...does that exist in your life? Not much in mine. So I decided to have this blog Just For Fun! If you are following me from Our Alphabet Soup , you read my "About Me" page and know that I love to be silly. So here is my space to be silly, not 100% momma, or 100% wife. A place to have fun, love, and share, just like Nani did with me when she sang "loving you a bushel 'n a peck"!

No comments: