Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why Do People Mock?

I get upset when people have to be so mocking. I see it quite often on Facebook. I am not sure the rhyme or reason for it, and I usually keep my mouth/fingers shut. Sometimes it is just too much for me, and I have to "zing" back. There is always some status going around that says something to effect of "If you love your mom and think she is the best in the whole world, copy and paste this to your status." Ok, is there any harm in this? If you don't want to, guess what??? YOU DON'T HAVE TO! There are many different kinds from..."If you know an idiot..." to "If you have lost a baby..." People are not FORCED to copy and paste anything they don't want to. If you don't like reading the things that the people YOU "friended" on Facebook write, than de-friend them! Don't mock them. I think some people just need to make other people feel smaller so they can feel bigger. It is sad.

No comments: